When to Contact A Healthcare Fraud Lawyer?
Don’t wait another minute to contact a healthcare fraud lawyer, hoping you will miraculously “get off” on some technicality or that someone else will fall on the sword for you.
You want the someone with experience and a full understanding of the complexity of a health care fraud defense in Florida. Healthcare fraud lawyer, Robert Malove wrote the book on how to defend healthcare fraud, he has been recognized in the industry as the “go-to” attorney for help. He has been defending clients for over 30-years in the federal courts. With someone like him in your corner, you can have the peace of mind that you are in good hands.
Healthcare fraud is a serious charge, carrying harsh prison terms & stiff monetary fines.
In cases of Medicaid or Medicare fraud, the government moves quickly to prosecute, which means you need to act fast too! You need an experienced healthcare fraud lawyer representing you. That’s Robert Malove.
As A Medicare/Medicaid Service Provider, You Can Be Facing Charges Of Fraud Based On A Number Of Potential Activities, Including:
- Billing for health care services that were not provided;
- Filing false claims for services and medical conditions;
- Illegal fee sharing – violation of anti-kick back laws; or
- Coverage claims for non-existent illnesses … among other situations.
As a Medicare/Medicaid beneficiary, you could be facing charges of fraud for:
- Falsifying information on the Medicare/Medicaid application;
- Forging prescriptions;
- Re-selling medicine received through the Medicaid program; or
- Allowing other persons to use your Medicare/Medicaid card.
Medicare Fraud Blog
Medicare Fraud Blog author and publisher, Healthcare fraud lawyer, Robert Malove, is board certified as an expert in criminal trial law as recognized by The Florida Bar. Mr. Malove has extensive experience providing health care fraud defense.
Medicare fraud accusations come in many forms including upcoding, unbundling of services, filing duplicate claims, providing medically unnecessary services, paying or receiving kickbacks, Stark Law violations, drug pedigree violations, drug diversion charges, doctor shopping and operating an illegal pain clinic.
Special Book Offers
It’s Frightening To Get Contacted By The FBI
- What do you do if you receive a “target letter” from the federal authorities?
- Where do you turn?
- Who has been down this road before and has helped others?
- Who has the steady hand to guide you through this challenge?
- If you worked at a pain clinic, were you arrested for drug trafficking?
- Are you a psychiatrist / therapist who worked at a Community Mental Health Center?
Contact Us Today!
About Robert Malove
Healthcare fraud lawyer, Mr. Malove has extensive experience in the area of pill mill defense and represents the Florida Academy of Pain Medicine, Florida Academy of Physician Assistants, American Academy of Pain Management, and Florida Society of Neurology and has filed an amicus curiae brief in federal court challenging the constitutionality of the Florida statutes regulating the operation of pain clinics, i.e., pill mills.
As a Florida Healthcare Fraud Lawyer, Robert Malove Knows What is At Stake.
If you are a medical doctor, medical clinic, hospital, DME, dentist or chiropractor provider or the recipient of Medicare/Medicaid benefits, and are under investigation or charged with health care fraud or Medicaid / Medicare fraud, you need legal representation from an experienced attorney well-versed in this are of law. Mr. Malove is rated AV by Martindale-Hubble(R) as a pre-eminent lawyer, and has been named in the Florida Directory of Super Lawyers.
In 2015, Mr. Malove was named to Martindale-Hubble’s list of top Health Care Lawyers. Robert Malove’s office is in Fort Lauderdale and he practices in federal courts throughout the United States.