Hire the Right Lawyer to Represent You in a Post-Conviction Relief Motion

This is just an overview of the process. There are several other grounds for filing a Motion to Vacate Sentence, which is beyond the scope of this summary. And there is a federal counterpart to the Florida law, which can be found at Title 28 United States Code §2254 and §2255. That United States law requires that a Motion to Vacate Sentence be filed within one year of the date when the conviction became final, creating a conflict between the Florida and federal laws. It takes an experienced criminal defense lawyer to properly advise you as to how to proceed when it comes to post-conviction motions.

Cities Served

  • Jacksonville
  • Orlando
  • Miami
  • Tampa
  • Fort Lauderdale
  • Palm Beach
  • Fort Myers
  • Panama City
  • Clear Water
  • Fort Pierce
  • All Cities In Broward County
  • All Southern Florida

Speak With A Post-Conviction Lawyer Today