The internet offers you a lot of information. The problem is: how do you separate the important information from all the hype and B.S.? Before you speak to ANY lawyer about your case, get the FREE Consumer Guide, How to Choose a DUI Lawyer in Florida.
How to Choose a DUI Lawyer in Florida arms you with the 10 questions you must ask to have the best chance of winning your case.
Don’t hire Robert Malove or ANY lawyer until you get straight answers to these questions. You need to find out:
- Who is going to be my lawyer at trial?
- What are his/her qualifications?
- Are they AV rated?
- Are they Board Certified in Criminal Trial Law?
Another way to find a good DUI lawyer is by reputation.
An excellent indication of a DUI attorney’s quality and experience is membership in the National College for DUI Defense. Completion of that organization’s intensive three-day seminar presented at Harvard Law School every year is another clear sign of expertise. Robert Malove is both a graduate and Founding Member of the National College for DUI Defense.
When you meet with the attorney, make sure of 3 things:
- He has extensive experience in DUI litigation.
- He has a reputation for going to trial in appropriate cases, rather than just letting his clients plead guilty without putting up much of a fight.
- The financial terms of representation are clear.
Fill out the order form on this page to INSTANTLY receive your e-copy of the Consumer Guide, How to Choose a DUI Lawyer in Florida.
CAUTION: Beware of lawyers claiming to be experts in the field who simply refer you to other “top DUI lawyers” who then split the fee.