We understand that you want to hire the best criminal defense attorney you can to defend you. The difference between your freedom and being locked up often times depends on the lawyer you hire. South Florida criminal defense attorney Robert Malove can make a difference for you. Sought after by “Court TV” for his expertise defending people throughout Miami-Dade and Broward Counties, Mr. Malove has a knack for finding just the right strategy to get his clients through their legal crisis.
People who get arrested and charged with a serious crime, may feel hopeless. However, before you give up, call The Law Offices of Robert David Malove. Robert will review your case, interview witnesses, evaluate police actions, file pre-trial motions, take depositions, and leave no stone unturned in order to properly defend and protect your rights.
If you’re in jail, Mr. Malove may be able to get your bond reduced. Robert and his associate, Lindsay Lawrence, can represent you at your first hearing to challenge the evidence and request to have you released under the most reasonable conditions.
We Defend All Types of Criminal Charges Throughout Florida
There are a variety of criminal charges you may be facing, but our experienced criminal defense attorneys have seen them all. We represent clients accused of crimes such as:
- DUI. Mr. Malove is a leading DUI defense attorneys. If you're charged with a DUI in South Florida, you won’t find anyone better prepared to defend you.
- Driving offenses. A criminal driving offense should be taken seriously. This is no ordinary ticket. If you're charged with reckless driving, leaving the scene of an accident, driving on a suspended license, or another offense, hire the lawyer who'll protect your rights.
- White collar crimes. We defend individuals accused of fraud, embezzlement, forgery, money laundering, and other non-violent crimes.
- Domestic Violence. Fort Lauderdale Criminal Defense Attorney Robert Malove has been practicing domestic violence defense since the inception of the very first domestic violence court in the State of Florida. Robert Malove has the experience you need.
- Healthcare fraud. If you're a Medicare or Medicaid provider or beneficiary accused of fraud, you need a lawyer who understands this complex area of law. Our attorneys have extensive experience in this area.
- Felonies. Drug offenses, sex crimes, weapons charges, assault and battery, and theft are just some of the felony charges we defend against. No matter what you're accused of, you have rights, and we're here to protect them.
The consequences of being convicted are permanent. When accused, you need a criminal trial law expert like Robert Malove and his highly qualified criminal defense team on your side.
How Our Criminal Defense Attorney Can Help
If you're found guilty of a crime, you could face fines, jail time, prison, house arrest, probation, community service, and driver’s license suspension, among other penalties. However, with the right criminal defense attorney on your side, you may be able beat your case and avoid the most severe consequences. Don’t settle for less than an expert! Robert Malove is a tenacious and accomplished advocate with over three decades of criminal trial experience in the Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Palm Beach areas.
In his many years of practice, Mr. Malove learned that the best criminal and DUI defenses are built on foundations of detailed research and thorough accusation investigations met head-on by potent, well-articulated, clear-cut litigation strategies.
Don't Hesitate To Call
The State of Florida has strict rules and deadlines for fighting criminal charges. If you wait too long, you’ll only be putting yourself at risk of losing your job, your income, and your family’s financial security. You have rights that must be defended by an experienced and effective criminal attorney. When your future and the future of your family are at risk, don’t take a chance with a less experienced defense attorney, even if it means saving a few bucks. As famed firefighter Red Adair said, "If you think its expensive to hire a professional, wait until you hire an amateur."Your freedom is too important to trust to just anyone.
Contact The Law Offices of Robert David Malove today to schedule a confidential review of your criminal case and to discuss all your legal options. We know what your options are and we'll be straight with you about chances of an acquittal or a plea bargain to a lesser charge. Don’t wait any longer to get the help you need. Connect with us today.