The difference between your freedom and being incarcerated depends on the type of lawyer you hire. South Florida criminal defense attorney Robert Malove can make a difference for you. Sought after by “Court TV” for his expertise defending people throughout Miami-Dade and Broward Counties, Mr. Malove has a knack for finding just the right strategy to get his clients through their legal crises.
When you're arrested and charged with a serious crime, you may feel hopeless. However, before you give up, call The Law Offices of Robert David Malove. He'll review your case, interview witnesses, evaluate police actions, and do whatever is necessary to defend and protect your rights.
If you’re in jail, Mr. Malove may be able to get your bond reduced. He can represent you at your first hearing where he’ll fight to have the charges reduced and bail eliminated.
We Defend All Types of Criminal Charges in Florida
There are a variety of criminal charges you may be facing, but our experienced criminal defense attorneys have seen them all. We represent clients accused of crimes such as:
- DUI. Mr. Malove is one of the country’s leading DUI defense attorneys. If you're charged with a DUI in South Florida, you won’t find anyone better prepared to defend you.
- Driving offenses. A criminal driving offense should be taken seriously. This is no ordinary ticket. If you're charged with reckless driving, leaving the scene of an accident, driving on a suspended license, or another offense, hire the lawyer who'll protect your rights.
- White collar crimes. We defend individuals accused of fraud, embezzlement, forgery, money laundering, and other non-violent crimes.
- Healthcare fraud. If you're a Medicare or Medicaid provider or beneficiary accused of fraud, you need a lawyer who understands this complex area of law. Our attorneys have extensive experience in this area.
- Felonies. Drug offenses, sex crimes, weapons charges, assault and battery, and theft are just some of the felony charges we defend against. No matter what you're accused of, you have rights, and we're here to protect them.
The consequences for conviction of these crimes are serious. When accused, you need a serious criminal defense team on your side.