People ask me questions all the time about their Fort Lauderdale DUI case. People want to know where they can get answers. That’s exactly why I wrote my FREE Consumer Guide, How to Choose a DUI Lawyer in Florida (link to download located at the bottom of the page).
Getting arrested for DUI in Fort Lauderdale is very traumatic. A lot of things are at stake: your driver’s license, not to mention your freedom! You’re in trouble, and you need to do whatever you can to get out of the situation.
Basic Things You Need to Know About a Fort Lauderdale DUI
- If you took the breath test and blew a .08 BAC or higher or if you refused to submit to the test, your license will be suspended.
- The FLHSMV could keep your driver’s license for up to 18 months BEFORE YOU GO TO COURT.
- If you want to get your license back, you only have 10 days to file an application with the FLHSMV to request a hearing.
WARNING: If you don’t request a hearing at the FLHSMV, your license could be suspended for up to 18 months! Waiting to hire an experienced Fort Lauderdale DUI lawyer could severely undermine your case.
Don't Get Stung by the 10-Day Rule
The Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles strictly enforces the Florida Implied Consent Law. You need to take quick action!
Depending upon where you were arrested, you may be due in court and have to appear before the judge in just a short few weeks! You need to take action!
I know that there is a lot of information on the internet. The problem is how to tell the critical information from all the hype and B.S.
Our book, How to Choose a DUI Lawyer in Florida, arms you with the 10 questions you must ask to have the best chance of winning your case.
Don't Hire Any Fort Lauderdale DUI Lawyer Until the Following Questions Are Answered
- Who is going to be my Fort Lauderdale DUI lawyer at trial?
- What are his/her qualifications?
- Are they AV rated?
- Are they board certified in criminal trial law?
Download Our Book or Contact Us ASAP With More Questions
Don’t let getting arrested for DUI in Fort Lauderdale cost you your job, tarnish your reputation, negatively affect your family, and make you suffer a loss of freedom.
Download a copy of How to Choose a DUI Lawyer in Florida to learn more now. Or, contact our office online to speak with our Fort Lauderdale DUI lawyer if you have any outstanding questions about your DUI case in Florida.