When it comes to drinking and driving, a DUI is a serious charge that can lead to serious consequences. At The Law Offices of Robert David Malove, we know that getting a DUI can be stressful, and nervewracking, to say the least. That's why it's imperative to hire the right DUI defense attorney who has experience defending clients who have been obtained for driving under the influence.
Providing Relentless DUI Defense in Florida
Fort Lauderdale DUI lawyer, Robert Malove understands that being arrested for DUI is completely overwhelming. That’s why he wrote the FREE consumer guide, How to Choose a DUI Lawyer in Florida to arm you with the 10 questions you must ask to have the best chance of winning your DUI.
If you’ve been arrested for DUI in the state of Florida, attorney Robert Malove urges you not to hire him or any lawyer until you get straight answers to the questions below.
10 Questions to Ask a DUI Lawyer
- How long have you been in practice?
- How much DUI experience do you have?
- Who will actually be handling my case and what are their qualifications?
- Are you AV rated by Martindale-Hubble?
- Do you have a 10.0 rating on AVVO.com?
- Are you Board Certified an Expert in Criminal Trial law?
- What are all the potential legal costs, including investigators, and experts?
- Have you ever been disciplined by The Bar?
- Are you a Founding Member of the National College for DUI Defense?
- What will be the final outcome of my case?
Finding the Right DUI Lawyer in Florida for You
Finding the right DUI lawyer in Florida isn’t easy to do, but with knowledge and understanding, you can make a wise decision. For more information about our free consumer guide How to Choose a DUI Lawyer in Florida, or to schedule an appointment to meet with Robert Malove, call our office or contact us online today.