Providing Relentless DUI Defense
Fort Lauderdale DUI lawyer, Robert Malove understands that being arrested for DUI is completely overwhelming. That’s why he wrote the FREE consumer guide, How to Choose a DUI Lawyer in Florida to arm you with the 10 questions you must ask to have the best chance of winning your DUI.
If you’ve been arrested for DUI, attorney Robert Malove urges you not to hire him or any lawyer until you get straight answers to these questions:
10 Questions to Ask a DUI Lawyer
- How long have you been in practice?
- How much DUI experience do you have?
- Who will actually be handling my case and what are their qualifications?
- Are you AV rated by Martindale-Hubble?
- Do you have a 10.0 rating on AVVO.com?
- Are you Board Certified an Expert in Criminal Trial law?
- What are all the potential legal costs, including investigators, and experts?
- Have you ever been disciplined by The Bar?
- Are you a Founding Member of the National College for DUI Defense?
- What will be the final outcome of my case?
Freedom is a precious thing. We take what we do here very seriously. We are dedicated to the art of DUI defense and welcome you to call us so we can talk about how we can help you.
Finding the right lawyer isn’t easy to do, but with knowledge and understanding, you can make a wise decision. For more info about How to Choose a DUI Lawyer in Florida, you can instantly download a copy of my FREE consumer guide, or call my office and I’ll be happy to send you a hard copy by overnight courier.