Fort Lauderdale DUI Criminal Defense Lawyer Robert Malove
- The Law Offices of Robert David Malove
- 200 S. Andrews Ave #901
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Phone: 954-861-0384
- Toll Free: 888-744-8225
- Get Directions
You only have 10 days to request a special hearing after you have been arrested for a dui before the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles suspends your driver’s license. You could lose your liscense for up to 18 months if the hearing isn’t requested in time.
Driving under the influence (DUI) laws in Fort Lauderdale have changed dramatically over the past few years, and the legal and monetary consequences for driving drunk have become more severe. A DUI conviction in the sate of Florida can cost you a great deal, even a first offense. Since so much is at stake, you need to take action and make some smart decisions.
You Need to Hire a Fort Lauderdale DUI Lawyer Who Knows How to:
- get people their licenses back from the DMV.
- get illegally obtained evidence thrown out of court.
- discredit the reliability of the field sobriety exercises.
- demonstrate to judges and juries that breath tests often times over estimate a person’s true blood alcohol by as much as 200%.
- knows how to get juries to find his clients NOT GUILTY!